Saturday, November 21, 2015

Fall friends, Fall Hair color and Cuts, Fall Fun Stampin Up event

The gift Stampin Up sent me








Thanks to customers who ordered this month
and team members who sold products
for my STAMPIN PAYMENT of  $920.06 
I appreciate YOU 
VERY MUCH

Below: Stampin Up
Friends


Richard and ChrisAnn brought Stefanie
with them all the way from California for our Stamping Day
We had breakfast at Southwest Diner

Then we started stamping...


a little Creativity
and a lot of inky fingers






and below a few photos 
of clients
who let me do their hair
this month


Above: wedding hair
Below: homecoming hair




Men's and Women's cuts



beautiful Fall hair colors


above: Vicki's Hair, we added warm blondes
below:  Jennifer's Hair, we added ash browns

I use Matrix So Color



and a FREE Birthday Hair Cut
for Sheryl W.



Below: Leslie and Bea 
fighting over the new  Stampin Up Occasions Catalog 2016


Leslie came all the way from
 London England for this party

she brought chocolate for everyone!



These are just 
A few of the things I enjoy 
about this time of year



Bea's one sheet wonder Christmas Cards



Beautiful Fall Colors


when I went back to Virginia
to visit our family the week of Halloween 


They collected loads of candy
at the trunk or treat
and regular trick or treating around 
the neighborhood

We painted and carved pumpkins and
I painted a minion... LOL





No comments: