Friday, August 8, 2014

sample photos from my Stampin Up workshop this weekend


my favorite blogging book
by a fellow stampin up demonstrator
Heather Wright Porto


Project Life By Stampin Up



I have places for 5 people to work on 
a scrapbook page at one time



This card
by Jeanna Bohannon
inspired this card

when I set up a card kit
everything customers need to 
make the card is in the basket


Here is another card kit for tonight
using the stamp set Big news


and another one using blendabilities


here is the display board I created with cards
 I received from convention 2014


a close up look at my display
and catalogs

the Big catalogs are free with any size order

I give 2 of the Holiday Mini catalogs to 
each person who come to my workshops
they can keep one and give the other one to a friend
inside the catalogs are my August and 
September calender of events invitation



I use 2 tables and my kitchen counter top for 
friends to make their projects



here is the selfie I took 
to use on my new business cards 
and on my cosmetology license.

Cosmetology is my day Job


I started with a customer file card note book
but soon ran out of room


so I created this one to keep track of my customers


This is one of the fun hair styles I did last week
it's red hair with blond star burst highlights


isn't she beautiful
Here is another one of my customers
she donated her hair to Locks of Love


I'm working at Blis Salon in Boulder City
Please click this link to read all about it



opps almost forgot
another of tonight's
workshop cards


I love being creative in both my Jobs
and I enjoy spending time with family and friends
doing what we love 


1 comment:

Debbie Flattum said...

Thanks for sharing your set up, Sherrill. Wish I lived closer!
Beautiful selfie, too.