Monday, July 21, 2014

Friends and Fun at the 2014 Stampin Up Convention in Salt Lake City Utah in July


we have been friends for many years and Angel 
has taught at our Late Night Stamp camp as long as I can remember 


Se happy for the succes of others
Way to Go Girls!!!


my swap cards and roommate gifts
I love the litte journals in our new Stampin Up catalog!


This was the technique I taught about making 
an old icky Versa Mark pad into a 
multi colored embossing pad with our ink refills.

This class was taught at our LNS WOW event Monday night
at the Radisson



I loved this class by Bonnie
she even quoted me

That made me feel so appreciated


Bonnie always brings a smile to my face


Chris Ann and I with Bonnie



I met Erin Burton in the Recognition room
here is a picture of her celebrating her 
great accomplishments!


our other friends
who were willing to stop and take a picture with us
Cheri Robinson, Pat Masten, Jan House and Ann Fallihee


Loved all the swapping going on!



 We were blessed to catch Rich Jutkins walking 
across the floor of the Salt Palace Convention Center. 
Rich is the the Executive Director of Operations of Stampin' Up! Inc



I love that our Late Night Stamper group makes and donates
hundreds of cards to the Ronald McDonald House  each year!


Loved MIchelle Zindorf's presentation!!! 
check her ART out on Pintrest


Rebecca and a few other close friends were able to 
help out to get me out of a pickle 
and LOOK we Match!!!!


I love the great ideas
and all the friends we get to see each July


Back Row Dennis Cochran, Kevin Theesen, Scot Strelow, Kira Loy
Front row Bev Stokes, Sherrill Graff, ChrisAnn Tomasso



I stole the photo below of his facebook page


YES we do have talented Male Demonstrators 
in Stampin Up as well


see more samples on each of my blogs




1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

So glad you had another great Convention Sheryl. Wish I could have joined you. Thanks for the update on all the goings on. It was great to go through the pictures and here what was happening! Appreciated.