Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Using ink refills with our new Stampin Up build a banner stencils can be so much fun

I used the stencil that comes with our new Stampin Up
build a banner kits in the holiday catalog.
#133507 for $19.95

I have used these stencils before 
for the background of this scrapbook page


as well as for this project

As you can see I wrote the word back
on my stencil
and put 3 small glue dots on it
to hold it into place.


Make sure to cover your work area


I used Marina Mist
Pear Pizzazz
and Wisteria Wonder
with the misting tool that also
comes in the banner kit.

Then I stamped Flower Shop
in all three colors as well.


I cut the cardstock into 1 1/2 in strips.
Rubbed the edges with a little 
Pear Pizzazz ink
using a sponge dauber #102892 


Last I stamped the saying from the 
Hello Lovely stamp set
#130240


I'd love your comments

Please visit my website

No comments: