Friday, July 5, 2013

I'm so excited about convention this year - Only 8 more days until I arrive in Salt Lake City



I am sharing this on my blog today to encourage interaction
Hopefully I will get a lot of comments.
If you respond, you can be sure I care about what you think
thank you in advance for opinions 

























Are you intrested in Joining my Stampin Up team?
This year I was blessed to add one friend in November, two in February, one in March and one in May

Stamping is what I do for fun!
as you can see I received 5 new sets last month.

The flower set, the grunge set, the grid stamp and the happy day set were all free!
I love that Stampin Up lets us earn free stamp sets! I also love that I never have to pay full price for my supplies. 
As a demonstrator we get 20% off every order
20% in free goods when we place a workshop order
and I also receive 10-14% back in cash from rebates. 
That is a better discount than I ever received at any craft store I have been to. 

The very best part about being a Stampin Up demonstrator is the relationships we build with friends/customers.
and ...It's sure nice to be paid for doing something I love! 



May God bless you and your family,

Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

1 comment:

Debbie Flattum said...

Love all your swaps, Sherrill. Can't pick just one, but hope to swap with you in SLC. I'll be there the 17th. Have a great week!!