Sunday, July 28, 2013

Good Friends are one of the Best things about being a Stampin Up Demonstrator

Some of the things I like most about being a Stampin Up demonstrator are

Time with friends at convention each year


Kelly Mayou with 
Brenda Bishop on the left and on the right Jerri Ann Holdaway
at our Late Night Stamper Stamp Camp
at the Radisson


Making fun projects at our Late Night Stamper events


seeing how happy everyone is





on the right Nancy Legate
on the left Kathy VanAntwerp 









Kira Loy and Scot Strehlow





with ChrisAnn Tomasso


swapping cards with friends







with Tina Davis





Denise Kasanda

Denise also made out Ronald McDonald House Projects
for our Late Night Stamper welcome party



I was one of Kelly's 5 friends for the day
and so she gave me this cute gift!





Jan Hoyt  got to demonstrate on stage
during convention!







with Anna Ziller



with Selene Ferguson







on the right is Beatriz Redd  



   









1 comment:

Denise Willerton said...

Hi Sherrill ~ well I was taking a peek on your blog..and much to my surprise! there I was ~ it was SO nice meeting you at convention and sitting with you during one of the sessions! Have a blessed day my friend!