Saturday, March 30, 2013

Inspiration comes from above - so thankful for talents that bring me joy

This morning I listened to inspirational music. Music that makes me feel happy and alive.
Music that reminds me how grateful I am to be a child of God with so many blessings
a wonderful family, friends who love me, and a hobby I enjoy.


Each week on our Late Night Stamper group
we share what we are working on 


I had time to stamp and paint today
but I'll leave making these into cards and scrabook pages until next week.

This watercolor technique with stampin up re inkers  a friend and I came up with back in 2009

more colors here 


above you can see the detail
below you can see the color variations


another one of my favorite stations to listen to is SOS radio

This technique is done on our whister white cardstock
If you are a customer of mine, please visit my website and order some of your own creative products


untitled.jpg
Comments on this post are always appreciated
Thank you ~


This was my inspiration to emboss image in both black and white 
then watercolor over the entire page


When you have time please visit our Treasure Hunt blog hop and play along...

2 comments:

scapmanufaktur said...

Oh wow, great card and what a good feeling to inspire you :-) Warm regards, Stephanie

Deborah said...

Gorgeous cards, Sherrill! Looks like you had such fun :)
I'll have to try this technique - thank you for sharing!
~Deborah