Tuesday, August 21, 2012

to my stampin up demonstrator friends



if new stamp make you jump for joy... read on


How will it help another demo for me to visit their site?

Not only do we visit their sites, but we PIN their artwork
in exchange they visit out site and PIN our artwork

I have their links on my blog
and they have my link on their blogs

Instead of sally stamper having 100 viewers to her blog she now has 500 viewers
The more demonstrators we have to participate the more viewers we will have.

Why do we want more blog viewers?

our blogs are like our display windows for our stores
if we can get 1,000 people looking at our window displays
we may be able to get 10 of them to come inside (go to our stampin up website) and look around. 

How is giving away $150 benificial for my business?

It's not
but I have many team mambers here on our group as well as good friends
if helping you put together a web ring Treasure Hunt  helps you get 1,000 new blog visitors over the next 60 days right during our busy selling season
I'm all for it

questions? e-mail me istmpnv@aol.com

No comments: