Wednesday, May 9, 2012

my friends garden by sherril graff


Lesley Lendon lives in England
here is her blog 

It's good that we can appreciate the little things in life
the little spots of color are wonderful



I took my granddaughter for a walk and look what we found
there were white ones, purple ones and even little blue ones
I don't know what kind of flower this is 
but I did notice how beautifully perfect it was.
Thanks for noticing all the little things.
It's the little things in life that sometimes go unappreciated.
thanks friend for helping me remember to be thankful, 
even for life's little blessings like having a good friend like you.

May God bless you and your family, 
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 


2 comments:

Lelly Jelly said...

Thank you, how blessed we are. Thank you for sharing with me, too.xxx

Stampin' Steph said...

I love Spring. Such wonderful flowers bursting with new life!

I'm following from Stampin' Connection. HOpe to see you around.

Stephanie
http://stampnsteph.blogspot.com