Friday, March 9, 2012

Stampin Up Demonstrators gathering in Salt Lake City Utah for a week of stamping Fun


Because all we have left are King beds, I would get one more roommate and reserve 2 rooms near each other or just ask for a roll away!
Thanks for asking about our Radisson rooms they are
$121. for one person
$125 for 2 people ($62.50 each)

sunday 15th 7
mon 16th19
tues 17th 31
wed 18th 15
thurs 19th 15
fri 20th 15
Sat 21st 2
sunday 22 sold out
Radisson Late Night StamperSleeping Room block215 West South Temple, Salt Lake City UT 84101,Reservations: 1-800-395-7046 US/Canada Toll-freeTelephone: (801) 531-7500When making your 2012 reservations please say you are with the Late Night Stampers
group so you will get your free breakfast box each morning.

Would you like to join all the fun?
click on these links





One Discounted Room reservation per participant PLEASE.
you will receive a FREE box breakfast each morning
for each person in your room, just let them know the names of your roommates
(muffin, fruit and yogurt.)
If you find out that you DO NOT need your sleeping room PLEASE transfer your room to another DEMONSTRATOR BEFORE JUNE 1ST 2012 to avoid a charge.
If you forget and transfer or cancel your room reservation
Before July you will be charged a $75 fee.
May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

5 comments:

Latenightstamper said...

leave your comment here to enter my Big Shot give-a-way.
Tell me a little about you and what brought you here today.
Have fun!

Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

Hi -- I feel like I know you even though we never met. I read your posts and have learned a lot from you -- and not just about stamping. I found this give-a-way from your post on Stampin' Connection. I've been a demo now for almost three months. Before that, I had attended only two stamp workshops, so I have a lot to learn yet. Thanks for everything.

Sarah said...

I am following along with Anna on SC, and looking into the widget you recommended for my blog. Appreciate the guidance and encouragement!

Anna said...

Just read Sarah's post... I guess I have to say I'm following myself - lol!! I too am trying to figure out how to do extra things with my blog, like links. Thank you Sherrill for all you do for us! I DO wish Utah were closer to where I live so I could go to convention and meet you and the other wonderful LNS ladies.

Brenda Helvie said...

I'm following up with the Stampin Connection discussion today. I'm almost up to today's comments. Amazing how much better I feel. I so wish I could go to convention this summer, but I don't think it will happen. Although, I won't completely write it off, never know what God has in store for us.