Thursday, September 16, 2010

TODAY Show's Annual Holiday Toy & Gift Drive - Stampin Up making a difference


Please consider donating your handcrafted greeting cards to a charity
that is near and dear to your heart.
At Stampin' Up!, we believe in making a difference in the lives of others--whether they're our demonstrators, our employees, the people who use our products, or children in need of a way to express their creativity.


Since 2005, Stampin' Up! has been honored to participate in the TODAY Show's Annual Holiday Toy & Gift Drive. This year, Stampin' Up! will be donating over $150,000 worth of stamping and paper crafting products to the following organizations:

  • Child S.H.A.R.E.
  • A Place Called Home
  • Alliance for Children's Rights
  • Children's Hospital
  • El Concilio Del Condado de Ventura
  • St. Joseph Center
  • Yolo Wayfarer Center Christian Mission
  • Metro Atlanta Task Force on the Homeless
  • ARC of Bergen and Passaic Counties
  • Women in Need
  • ARMS
  • Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless
  • Housing Works
  • All Children's House Family Center
  • Cathedral Community Cares
  • Catholic Big Brothers and Sisters
  • Dominican Women's Development Center
  • Girls' Vacation Fund (Girls' Quest)
  • Partnership with Children
  • Project Sunshine
  • Little Flower Children's Services of New York
  • Domestic Violence Intervention Services
  • Texas Head Start Association
  • First Place School
  • Friendship Project

6 comments:

helloholley said...

So cute!!! I'm following from SC!!!

Yumi's Blog said...

So cute! I like it. Wish I can also learn how to make something like that. Anyway. I've been looking for interesting topic as this. Looking forward for your next post.

philippine gifts

Latenightstamper said...

the embossing folders from stampin up make this project easy. Do you have the big shot?
http://latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com/ Please check out my blog.

Chanda Stehlik said...

This is so adorable!! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com

heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ford said...

This is an interesting article. I like this cool gift ideas and I enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for guiding me through this. Rarely do I find good entries that would walk me through. Great post.

gift delivery Philippines