Saturday, September 11, 2010

featured artist Lee Conrey stampin up demonstrator and late night stamper member

BLOG CANDY - Lee is giving away a Magic Bow Maker and Three Card Stands
to enter: Visit Lee's blog and leave a comment
with your e-mail address so she can contact the winners!

"Lee gave me one of her bow makers and they are so easy to use. The bows come out perfect every time!" Sherrill Graff


Here is a card I did with the darling Merry Crittermas Stamp Set. Featured in my New Natural Card Stand

I love stamping the images in Black Stazon and then using my Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens. It makes it so easy to color. I wanted to make this cute little image just pop off the page but I needed something else to signify it’s cuteness. I had a piece of Red Stripped Grosgrain already tied on my desk and put that on and it just made all the difference in the world. Cute Stamp and cute Bow. I did the bow with my Magic Bow Maker….which I’m selling on my blog

The Magic Bow Maker is $15.00 which includes Shipping Priority in the U.S.


Lee Conrey

Stampin’ Up Sr. Manager

(904) 642-0766

leeconrey@bellsouth.net

Blog: http://www.stampingleeyours.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Tammy @ the FamilyZoo said...

I just love this card Lee! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Do you also ship your bow maker to Canada? What would the shipping be? I'm in Cardinal, ON K0E1E0 if that helps any :)

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Thanks so much for featuring me on your blog Sherrill. I'm honored.