Friday, September 24, 2010

Celebrating 19 years with STAMPIN UP - by sherrill graff


Stampin up has been in business for over 20 years. They have a home office in Riverton Utah and a manufacturing plant in Kanab Utah.


While in St George Utah last week with with many of the top 100 acheivers we took a road trip to Kanab to visit the plant where stampin up employees make an exclusive line of rubber stamps.
Stampin up products can be ordered from stampin up demonstrators at home workshops or on our websites.

Stampin' Up! offers business opportunities to people interested in becoming demonstrators. I started 19 years ago because of the discount on my purchases but over the past few years I was able to work stampin up for my business to help earn an income for our family while my husband was unemployed. It was nice to be able to earn money doing something I really love.

Whether you'd like to earn money to pay for your stamping supplies, create a full or part-time career, or simply get a discount on your stamping supplies, Stampin' Up! will help you do it.

Since July of 2010 stampin up has added over 7 thousand members to their demonstrator sales force, we are looking to add 3 thousand more before the end of the year. I have a personal goal of adding 3 more team members and helping them get on the fast track to earning a good income.
When they succeed, we all succeed.

We are paid a 20% base commission but when we order enough to submit a workshop we also earn 20% in free hostess merchandise. Every demonstrator also earns 10% in great reward points which can be spent on more merchandise.
Demonstrators who are good at what we do, earn another 10 - 20 % volume rebate in cash.

Demonstrators who have built a team receive downline overrides each month from the company as well. This added paycheck has helped my family over the years.

I have been blessed with a good size team just by consistently adding a few team members each year.

It's not hard when you love what you do and you love sharing the art of rubber stamping and scrapbooking with others.


Hopefully I have peaked your interest in joining my team. Contact me for more information or feel free to visit my stampin up website today

http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
my recruit password is scrapbook1


1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm now following your blog from the beautiful hills of Tennessee thru SC; hope you will follow my humble blog as well: http://stampandscrapper.blogspot.com (#199 on the list). Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations with us!