Saturday, August 7, 2010

Your blog should tell a story - free blog classes in Las Vegas by sherrill graff


For the class you will need to bring your laptop, a note pad, and your My Digital Studio if you have one. If you don't have one yet you can purchase My Digital Studio from your stampin up demonstrator or if you don't already have a demonstrator pleas visit my blog

http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
my recruit password is scrapbook1




In the class we will learn how fast you can start a blog spot blog.
We will show you how to post photos and add a facebook button

You will see how to resize photos
make picture collages
we will show you how easy it is to make a tutorial and you will learn to re-size your photos for e-mail messages.

I will be teaching hand on classes in Las Vegas on August 13th on the NW side of town
and on the SE side of town at the crafting place August 23rd
These hands on classes are FREE

Please join us.

I'll be teaching the same class online at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSBootCamp/
for My stampin up demonstrator friends
it costs $30 a year to belong to the online boot camp group but you can easily make your money back by re-teaching the first class you take!

(My team members join my boot camp for FREE)

Many boot camp members have increased their customer base by 300%
Many boot camp members have doubled their sales! and half of them have added new team members to their group.
How would you like to increase your sales, and add a few new team members?

it's easy to do with our step by step assignments
Join boot camp today! You will be glad you did!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSBootCamp/


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey... I'm #100 on your follower list. How fun is that?
I left a comment on SC wanting to add my blog to your list. www.bzstampr.blogspot.com

I'm typing with just a few fingers after finger surgery yesterday. It's a miracle how well I type with my right hand and a finger or two from the left.
I've so enjoyed and been uplifted by your story.
Take care and thanks for all you do.
Debbie Reaves

Patty Mickle said...

Hi Sherrill,
I am a boot camp member looking forward to this class!!!
Patty Mickle
www.pattycreates.blogspot.com