Thursday, August 26, 2010

will work for stamps - stampin up demonstrator contest - enter today

how to enter my sample maker contest
Just_Believe_CAS75_001_thumb.JPG
She made this one for my founders circle swap - It's PERFECT!


http://parttimepapercraft.blogspot.com/2010/08/sample-makers-hired-earn-stampin-up.html

Butterfly_Prints_001_thumb.JPG



if you are interested in following my example, subscribe to that blog. I'll be posting ideas that you can use to build a better business and grow your team.
CCMC_Aug_Challenge_Cards_001_thumb.JPG

This is the quality of artwork I'm looking for in my sample makers
If you are chosen as a sample maker it is because your artwork is the "cream of the crop" The best in the United States

Did you know I increased the shopping spree amount from $150 for contest winners to $350 in August so that they would earn the $25 extra Free Goods offered by the company?
I'll do my part to make sure you are well compensated for your work!

enter today

http://parttimepapercraft.blogspot.com/2010/08/sample-makers-hired-earn-stampin-up.html



May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

No comments: