Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Finalists for Sherrill Graff's Stampin Up Sample Maker Contest

Janice Rosenthal Rock

Judy Jackson

Ann Fitton, Tana Conley, Kris Sobolik


Each of these winners
along with Mary Brown and Elizabeth Hurst will win $350 worth of stampin up product of their choice in exchange for 50 wonderful card fronts in cello envelopes.

If you wish to enter my sample maker contest please enter by sending your sample or samples to: Sherrill Graff
sample maker contest
605 Kendrick Place
Boulder City NV 89005

Entry needs to be to me by Monday August 30th
and will be judged the first week of September

Questions? e-mail me at istmpnv@aol.com
Comments: please leave them below

2 comments:

jeeny said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

Latenightstamper said...

what a nice comment, thank you
It's good to feel needed.
thank you again, hope your writing goes well.
Take Care, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com