Thursday, August 5, 2010

$10 scrapbook classes when you supply the DSP and the adhesive - by sherrill graff

This photo shows a 12x12 with 5 6x6 sheet protectors attached to the front of it using sticky strip. It allows you to put 11 large photos on one page!

you will need stampin up's sheet protectors for a ring album, a pack of DSP, a full roll of sticky strip and some snail adhesive to make these pages.

This is a side/upside down view so you can see they are all 1 inch apart

a 1 x 6 inch strip of designer series paper covers the seam.

Here is an example of one made with 10 6x6 sheet protectors on it
you can out 22 large photos on a single page!

Here is a side/upside down view

and here is another kind of interactive page. I call them interactive because you can lift each sheet protector to see the other photos.


what do you think of my interactive scrapbook pages?
I taught this class to a few of my friends at the stampin up convention in july (2010)

as you can see from the photo; the 6x6 page protector is attached to the 8 1/2 x11 sheet protector using hinges made with the round tab punch.

The 8 1/2 x 11 and the 12 x 12 are stuck together at the seam with sticky strip. Try not to get any in the holes or your pages will have trouble turning in your ring album.



This is how the hinge attaches to the sheet protector.

If you would like me to teach you how to make these, I only charge $10 when you pre purchase a pack of DSP.

Invite me over to your home or work to teach you and a few of your friends

e-mail me at istmpnv@aol.com
or call me 702-293-1386 to set up your party!

1 comment:

Nanci said...

This is a very cool idea! I'm following you from SC. Hope you'll join me too!
www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com