Thursday, July 29, 2010

When I count my blessings, you are always on my list by sherrill graff


The ripples in the water remind me of all the good things we say and do, we never know how far they reach. As I post today I'm reminded of all the people who bless my life. I am so thankful for the relationships I cherish and for all the fun we have.
Thanks for all you do to share what you love.
Thanksgiving is a special time of year, our entire family comes together, we make a list of everything we are thankful for...
Our Faith in God, Our wonderful family, good health, and all the little things that make us happy


Homemade pies Our daughter Tiffany and her first lattice top pie, YUM!

The view from our Stampin Up Hawaiian Vacation


Mark and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary this year

Our Son James graduating High School


Little things like a new Stampin Up catalog make me happy.... I love seeing great images and accessories that always spark my imagination.


A trip to DC to visit my family... and see things that I never thought I'd get to see in person!


a visit with our granddaughter Ava, isn't she a doll! This photo was taken at the Bush family reunion. It was so nice to see all our family members again and to celebrate our Dad's 70th Birthday!


Little works of art always touches my heart, just think of all the love and time that went into making these beautiful charms


Spending time with wonderful friends. Barbara and I have know each other for a very long time. She is wonderful! (She always loves me even when I'm a little wacky.... the week before convention starts to the week after it's over.)


My good friends Shannon and Mitsi
Shannon on the left joined my Stampin Up team this year!!! Whoo hoo
she has more talent in her little finger than I have in my entire body. You should see her scrapbooks!


Wonderful artwork from my demonstrator friends.... I just LOVE this!


Visits from my Australian friends always make me happy...


Meeting new friends makes me happy as well... We were in a Leadership group together


Seeing our Late night stamper members enjoying time to stamp! YES they are this happy even when the camera is not on!


Did I say, my new granddaughter Ava makes me happy? She is so cute!!!!


Seeing friends and meeting new ones


Serving the Ronald McDonald house children by making cards at church event like this one


Friends who share their artwork make me very happy! They always amaze me with their ideas


Making over 100 of these for the children in our local library program... you should have seen the happy looks on their faces!!! Elmo day is always fun!


WOW wonderful friends who come to convention 2 days early to have fun with us!


Spending time serving the children always puts a smile on my face


Hiring Sarah to sew a bunch of these for me was a blessing... she did such a nice job and she traded me for stamps!


My family makes me happy... it's so good to belong to a GOOD family who love me all the time a family who believes in me and supports me in all I do!


I'm thankful for my dear husband Mark and for the sweet little girl he's holding


I'm thankful for this house who makes room for families in need
our Ronald McDonald House in Las Vegas

Please share your stories in the comment box below
What have you done to bless the lives of others and who has blessed yours?

Thanks in advance for sharing!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I am thankful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus! I am thankful for all the challenges that life brings - it only makes me stronger. I am so thankful for my family. I am thankful that I can work from home to be with my children. I am thankful that I can "share what I love" with those I love through my Stampin Up business! I am thankful for all of my friends, and all of my online friends who encourage me with their kind words and share what they love!

Andrea @ www.scissors-cut-paper.blogspot.com

Raychell Stayton said...

I am thankful for so much but recently for being able to attend convention and a few of the late night stamper events. They have taught me so much and were a blessing to me with advice. Thank you for all that you do for us.
raychell Stayton
www.raychells-stampin-treasures.blogspot.com