Friday, July 9, 2010

Stampin Ideas from my demonstrator friends and customers by Sherrill Graff

Rachael Brumley offers this cute kit for sale on her blog
http://www.stampingbyrachel.com/


Loved this baby card from Glenda Calkins I think the baby carriage is so cute!
http://thestampcamp.com/blog/


Loved this idea from Mary Campbell How cute are those gifts!!!
http://talesfrommary.blogspot.com/


There is over 82,000 samples of fantastic Stampin Up Artwork on Stampin Connection.
Stampin Connection is only available for Demonstrators, Join my team today.
It's easy, it's Fun and there is no obligation to continue if you find it's not for you.

No pressure .... most demonstrators love the discount they get so much that they decide to remain a Hobby demonstrator. (Hobby demonstrators buy for themselves and they family members without going out and doing workshops or events)
I did that for quite a few years until our children got a little older and I am able to spend more time away from home showing others how to stamp.
It's a great part time job with full time income!
You can have your hobby pay half of your household bills as well. Check out my website for more information.

my recruit password is scrapbook1

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks Sherrill! I just started following.
www.stampinsentiments.blogspot.com

嘉剛青卉 said...

困難的不在於新概念,而在於逃避舊有的概念。............................................................

登山登山 said...

我們老得太快,卻聰明得太遲。..................................................

Melinda said...

I'm now a follower--I'm still learning the blog thing so look forward to following you.
www.melindasstampinfun.blogger.com

Jill Hayes said...

Hellllloooo Sherrill-its Jill Hayes, the Las Vegas transplant who moved to Kansas City in 2008. I just signed up to be a demonstrator here. My upline is going to convention, Kathy Swanson. Be sure to give her a big hug for me while you are there, if you bump into her, cause I'll be missing her and she is a sweetie! She follows your blog. . .and I will be too now! Miss you. Have a nice time at convention.

Andrea said...

I'm now a follower from Stampin Connection.
You have a cute blog.
Andrea
scrapstampandplay.blogspot.com

Mary Cavalier said...

Thanks Sherrill for posting one of my cards - glad you liked it. I got the idea from Gretchen Barron but I made some changes. (Oh - and my name is Cavalier not Campbell - but I've been called worse - I know it was not easily found on my blog but is now !) Looking forward to following your blog.

Kris Sobolik said...

It is wonderful of you to add artwork from others on your blog. Just became a follower :)
Kris Sobolik
ksobolik@hotmail.com
www.maddiebugdesigns.blogspot.com