Friday, July 30, 2010

a few of my favorite swap cards from our Stampin Up convention in SLC 2010

We met with hundreds of awesome demonstrators from the US and Canada
and here are just a few of the swap cards I received

If yours is here, leave a comment with your blog address so visitors can check out your blog!



This fun bag tag with the S on it was created by a team member of mine Lauri Seago
http://astampersperspective.typepad.com/ please stop by her blog and say hello!




Thanks to everyone of you who take the time to share your ideas with all of us!

4 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

The cards are wonderful - I clicked on each photo to enlarge it so I could see the detail! So many creative and talented people! Thank you for sharing! :<)

Wiahing you a great week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

jeeny said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

Kimberly said...

great cards!
i'm now following you from SC

http://faithhopeandlovedesigns.blogspot.com/

Fisher davis said...

I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading.

Sociology Dissertation