Tuesday, June 29, 2010

win free stampin up merchandise - leave a comment on my blog, sherrill graff

You can win free stampin up merchandise from the NEW Stampin Up catalog!
To order your stampin up catalog contact me Sherrill Graff at istmpnv@aol.com
or earn one free by having a party!

WOW 38 new subscribers in just 2 weeks!

Thanks for subscribing to my blog!
please take a moment and tell us why you stopped by today.

Were you looking for great stampin up artwork?
Were you wanting to enter my contest?
or did you just want to say Hello!

Rhonda Nelson won the last contest
Shannon Edwards won the one before that
Cristena Bagne won the one before that
Linda Heller won the one before that


won before that

We have given away over $500 in Stampin Up prizesin the last 3 weeks!!!

Be looking for more winners soon

leave your full name, and your e-mail address if you are entering the contest.
Leave your blog link if you want others to hop over to your blog.

Have a creative day and thanks in advance for leaving a comment!


2 comments:

Maxine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maxine said...

I found you on Stampin Connection. I LOVE what you did with all the punches. I would have never been able to think up a quarter of what you did. Thanks for all the inspiration!I'm now a follower.
Maxine Rebeles
maxine.rebeles@yahoo.com
www.maxinestamps.blogspot.com