Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Salt Lake City here we come for our Stampin Up Convention in July!

I love July! 7 thousand stampin up demonstrators go to Salt Lake City for convention each year each July to swap handcrafted cards, learn, and share.


Salt Palace Convention Center



Thousands of excited demonstrators winning prizes, and having fun!

Beautiful card displays, great card swaps, and an opportunity to see all my friends!

What are you looking forward to most at convention this year?

Please leave a comment below

2 comments:

Diane said...

Wow I am dreaming of when I will be able to attend a convention. Hope it's sooner than later. Thanks for the chance of winning too.

Michele Schmidt said...

I can't wait to see all my friends I have met over the years at convention, sharing ideas with others & getting ideas from others.

Michele
www.stampwithmichele.com