Monday, May 3, 2010

Thanks for the FREE Stampin Up Big Shot from Cristena Bagne to Sherrill Graff


Hi Sherrill!

First I would like to say THANK YOU for the AWESOME SUPER FANTASTIC Big Shot that I now own! WOOHOO I don’t have to borrow my friends anymore! J I have to say I have been having a GREAT time with it! So much I am wondering if they ever wear out.. because I might just do that ha-ha!

Second, I am getting ready to package up and send off your white cardboard that you asked for. .... I do have A LOT to send you still.

However! a friend of mine do up some build-a-bears with their own set of clothes for a craft show to give to kids. Well, as in a busy life she forgot to take them and I didn’t want her to throw them out and immediately thought of you. Could you use them for your project? I also have some extra bear clothes that I cut out using her big shot ages ago and have not finished the project I started with them… I am so busy now with my business after taking your boot camp that I probably won’t get the time to finish it to be honest so if you would like to have some pre-cut build-a-bear things let me know and I will put them in the box with the cardboard as well.

Inky Hugs,

Cristena Bagne

cristena@gettincrafty.com

http://www.gettincrafty.com

If you are a Stampin Up demonstrator wishing to build your business big, Join Boot Camp today!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSBootCamp/

3 comments:

Cristena Bagne said...

Hi Sherrill! and Congrats! I am giving you the Sunshine award - I can't exactly hand out the Heart of Stampin' Up! award but I can give you this one :) To read more about what I wrote about you, and to find out more about the award please check my blog for details : http://www.gettincrafty.com Thank you so much for being so wonderful! Inky Hugs,
Cristena

家祥皇雯 said...

非常感謝~3Q~....................................................

Glennie9654 said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩ ........................................