Tuesday, March 2, 2010

stampin up contest winners from sherrill graff of late night stampers


Winners, winners and more winners!

My convention sample make contest was a HUGE success!
THANK YOU to all who entered!

The 80 ladies at the event Saturday were thrilled to help pick these winners!
We had 300+ entries to chose from...
needless to say, it was hard to just pick a few.

You Ladies are the CREAM of the CROP (meaning the best of the best)
all of these ladies will be receiving $150 in stampin up merchandise!
would each of you please e-mail me your $150 wish lists

Elizabeth Hurst
Lisa Milliron
Judy Jackson
Mary Jo Price-Williams

Mary Brown


Becky Jensen

Juliana Bibas


Virginia Killmore

all of these ladies above will be receiving $150 in stampin up merchandise
If your art was not chosen this time, don't lose hope...
I may need more helpers later so keep your samples coming!
Sherrill Graff
sample maker contest
605 Kendrick Pl
Boulder City NV 89005
____________
Both of these winners will be sent $25 FREE Stampin Up product from my stash

sandimaciver@yahoo.com winner for sharing our Late Night Stamper Yahoogroup with her friends

Jan InkerzAway@aol.com winner for posting a comment on my blog
________________
Both of these winner receive prizes as well!

Willie Howard for entering my contest
Connie Friday for entering my contest


________________
As you can see I'm giving away much more
then the $150 I promised...
these winners will also receive $25 in FREE Goods!

Jasmine Richardson
Melissa Walsh
Jennifer Couviller
Gemma Raymond
Karla Nolan
Jody Grimm
Carol Shanks

____________
Kristin Mulhall will win a gift for enter my lead collector contest on my stampin up website
this contest is open to all customers, potential customers or mine and
to all potential SU team members! Congratulations Kristin!
If you wish to enter go here
My Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
my recruit password is scrapbook1

Questions? e-mail me at istmpnv@aol.com

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

Wow, those are beautiful cards! and you are having amazing give-aways!!!

CRYSTAL said...

WOW, you are one very generous lady! :) Blessings to you for blessing others in this way! My kudos to the creators of the winning projects, too...great job! :)