Friday, March 5, 2010

My Digital Studio is blessing the lives of Photographers all over the world by Sherrill Graff

My Digital Studio is blessing the lives of Photographers all over the world
Jessica Benson is a friend of mine who loves Photography. She has been taking photos of family & friends and has always loved the camera. Not that digital is here life has her work is almost as easy as she makes it look.



Jessica has given me photographs to use in my scrapbook for my displays. Now that Stampin Up has My Digital Studio the possibilities are endless. We ca quickly turn her art into fun scrapbook pages to enjoy for years to come.

Jessica Benson http://withoutaplace.blogspot.com has taken photos of many of our family members




As a demonstrator for Stampin Up I am able to use My Digital Studio to help friends like Jessica make eye catching Ad's that are effective yet take very little time. My digital studio will also resize your layouts so you can easily send them by e-mail or post them on your blog.


This is part of the Late Night Stamper Boot Camp information that we share with Stampin Up demonstrators looking to grow their business and increase their sales.
For more information on Boot Camp please go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSBootCamp/

Life is too short not to ....Enjoy every moment
Have a Blessed day!
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

2 comments:

Denise Kay Foor said...

Beautiful way to use MDS! TFS

Denise Foor
http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com

Ronda said...

What great photos of your family. I love what you have done with MDS!!!

Ronda Camire
www.stampscrapdiva.blogspot.com