Thursday, March 18, 2010

letters from my Late Night Stamper friends - Sherrill Graff


A new addition to my blog will be letters from friends
Here is my first one.
If you wish to see your letter published, write me... please keep it short and sweet, yet uplifting and thought provoking.
____


Hi Sherrill,
Here's a very special quote I've had in my life for about 25 years now. I love how it makes me feel every day.

"What lies before us and what lies behind us
are but tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

God bless you and your loved ones and thank you so very much for all of your time and effort to help everyone that crosses your path!

Lorraine Castellon-Rowe
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com

Thanks Lorraine for sharing this quote with me today.
it IS what within us that makes the most difference... and it will also have an influence on what lies before us and behind us if you think about it.

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
Quote: "if God is your co-pilot, switch seats"

3 comments:

Kari said...

HI Sherrill! Thank you for visiting my blog! I love your blog! It was so much fun browsing through all of your fun posts! Lots of great eye candy! I will be back often to see what you have been up to! Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Sue said...

What a great quote.

Dawn said...

WOW, what a great blog. Thank you for stopping by mine to say hello! it looks like you late night gals, have a ton of fun!