Thursday, March 4, 2010

Convention 2010 - Late Night Stamper events


Here are what our friends are saying about our $115 Late Night Stamper room blocks for Convention.

we have less than 100 rooms left so tell your friends so they don't have to pay full price.
Don't forget to tell your friends who are going to convention for the first time...

if you have questions e-mail me istmpnv@aol.com

_____

From: Kimberley Morris

Booked at Plaza, this is the 3rd year I'll stay there. They have the nicest rooms, free internet and even two computers downstairs in the lobby you can use for free. It is right out the side door to the Convention Center, and the staff is ALWAYS super friendly and helpful.

~Kimberley Morris
_______

I am staying at the Shilo because:
1) I like the free breakfast
2) I'm used to it
3) It's right across the street from the Convention Center.

Kathleen VanAntwerp
_____

My FAVORITE place to stay is the Marriott across the street. My second favorite place is the Radisson. When I saw the discount at the Radisson with you, I booked there this year. The reason I like it is that it is close, I know what to expect, it has nice rooms and good service. The one draw back with the Radisson is not enough elevators. Hope this info helps. Thanks for all the hard work you do!


Thank You,
Tracy Blakely
____
From: bartak1422@

I booked at the Radisson mainly because of the sleep number beds. Not any other important reasons.
____
Shilo
free breakfast,
price
some have refrigerators and nice counters to work on

dianne shiozaki
____

Shilo
The room is big. The breakfast it good and FREE. and the location can't be beat. :o) The staff is wonderful and accomodating as well.

Kimberly Johnson
_____
I booked at the Radisson. I am familiar with that chain, they have sleep #
beds and they are still close to the convention center.

Kim Innis
Cincinnati, OH
_____
I like the Shilo because parking is free, internet free, breakfast free, and it is just across the street from the South end of the Convention Center where most of the events take place.

Happy Stampin' to You!

Mary K. Jones
____
I booked at the Shiloh because:
a. I stayed there last year and really liked it
b. the free breakfast*
c. closest to the SU side of convention center *
d. great price
e. free shuttle
f. free "coffee to go" option (I think they also had fruit and bagels?)if I am running short of time
g. close enough that I can run over at lunch time to offload my bag

The items with * were the reasons I opted for Shiloh over the Plaza....I did stay there year before last and really liked it as well, great to have the microwave and fridge unit as well but the free breakfast and proximity of the Shiloh won me over. Jan
_____
I booked at the Radisson because it is so convenient to the convention center, the price is right, and the accommodations are fine.

Sue Erickson
______________
From: DIANE KLIEGER
I am staying at the Radisson because I like this chain of hotels and for no other reason.
_______

Happy to help stampin up team members and friends plan ahead so we don't have the extra stress of finding a room at a price we can afford.

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
Quote: "if God is your co-pilot, switch seats"

No comments: