Thursday, January 14, 2010

stampin pays - please join my team today






I know I really appreciated my stampin Up business when  my children were young. It gave me income to afford, new clothes for them,  a movie out or a few trips to McDonalds. Now my Stampin Up income pays our house payment, our car payment, our insurance bills and the power bill too! I thank God for all of these blessings and for bringing Stampin Up into my life. 
20% demonstrator instant income discount all demonstrators earn this 
20% in Hostess free goods  all hostess orders earn these free goods (10% hostess set, 10% shopping spree) 
16% cash back rebate/override we earn over ride checks on our team sales each month 
_____ 
56%

I earn 56% in Cash and merchandise with every order that I place that totals $150 or more.
Stampin Up is giving away a FREE stamp set with every $50 order!!!! (expires the last day of March) 
I can show you how to grow your business and earn FREE stuff all along the way. 
please e-mail me today
or visit my event calendar and RSVP to stamp with me   http://scrapbook.meetup.com/1636/
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com  Blog: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/  Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net my recruit password is scrapbook1

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Sherrill - If I wasn't already a demonstrator you sure would've sold me on joining! I can't thank you enough for all your tips, suggestions and help. Joining Late Night Stampers was one of the greatest things I did for my SU! business.
Thanks Sherrill. And I know the Lord will continue to bless you & your family.

Yvonne Walker said...

Hey Sherrill -you are such an inspiration and my best cheerleader yet! After I joined Late Night Stampers, I spent a lot of time looking at the incredible work that was submitted. Little did I know that this would be my ispiration to grow my business! God Bless you for all you do! Yvonne Walker www.sassyflamingodesigns.blogspot.com

Chanda Stehlik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chanda Stehlik said...

Hi Sherrill! You inspire me...between all the volunteer work and your Stampin' UP business, I am so impressed! I want to be a Late Night Stamper, too!
Chanda Stehlik
www.bellevuestampingclub.blogspot.com
www.meetup.com/bellevue-stamping-club/

愛美 said...

好的部落格就要和好朋友分享--感謝分享.........................

Debbie Reeder said...

Nice picture with Shelli...lucky you! I'll get there one day. Thanks for the inspiration. I also appreciate the invitation to the late night stampers group!

Thanks, Debbie Reeder
www.stampingwithdeb.blogspot.com

Tricia said...

Love the photos of you with Shelli and Sterling. How wonderful to spend time with them. I love being a member of Late Night Stampers and all the wonderful ideas that you share.
Tricia Butts
Northglenn, Colorado
http://www.triciastampingcreations.blogspot.com