Saturday, September 12, 2009

Win FREE Stampin Up Merchandise - Enter my contest Today

All of these beautiful items were created with  the Stampin Up My Digital Studio. It's Fun, it's Fast and it's very easy to learn. Please visit my website in October to get a copy of My Digital Studio for yourself! All customers who purchase $100 worth of product from me in October will be put into my FREE Drawing for Stampin Up Merchandise. 





I'm sending a copy of my digital studio to
Michele mhillam@aol.com,
in October.

also my duplicate hostess sets go to 
Heather Arsenault  gilles.arsenault2@sympatico.ca

Every artist that gets spotlighted on my blog is entered to win my drawings 
for Stampin Up Merchandise!

To be spotlighted please send me
a photo of you
and 2-3 photos of your newest artwork.
I also need your blog address. 

Only blogs that are 99% Stampin Up can have a link from my blog to yours. Thank you


May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 

13 comments:

Joyce Spear said...

I decided to use "99%" (or 100%, if I can) SU! products in my projects when I re-signed my IDA, so my blog is on it's way to meeting the requirements... I'll probably be submitting my request to be featured on your blog next month. Fingers crossed!

Hey, I *love* what you did with My Digital Studio today! Great job!

Sandi MacIver said...

I love how you created this and thank you for sharing because I didn't know that My Digital Studio did this, another great selling tip for our newest product.

rush8888 said...

your generosity stuns me again and again. i would like to see more from my digital studio.

Cheryl Kosakura said...

I get mine in this week, I can't wait to give it try! I love what you have created with it!
-Cher

Tricia said...

Love what you have created so far with MDS. I just received mine and can't wait to start playing with it. I just started my blog and hope to be featured on your blog someday soon.
Thanks for being so supportive.
Tricia, Northglenn, CO

Susan Timmerman said...

You are just so generous Sherrill! I read your message to the list about what happened with your husband. And, even with that you are SO generous! You are a blessing to everyone who knows you and also to Stampin' Up!

Ilene B. said...

Sherrill, You have an awesome blog and there are some very talented ladies out there! There seems to be no end to all of the talent and ideas! Thanks for sharing everyone!

Judi Sparks said...

I love all the photos and work on your blogs. You are so generous and encouraging to everyone. I am praying for your family at this time. Thanks for all you do for Him!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Sherrill, I love all the things you do, I am always amazed at everything you do for others. thanks so much for it all.

Debbie said...

Woo hoo...I did not realize you had THREE blogs! Even more stamping help for me :-) Thanks for all the inspiration!

craftyM said...

I'm not sure I'm quite ready to go digital, but if I keep seeing neat things like this, I may be easily taken over to that side! OH MY! I'll be anxious to see more from the digital studio, hopefully soon!
Marita

Tena said...

I am way impressed and definitely inspired by all the artwork displayed here. So many talented ladies. I can't wait to get started on some new projects.

Latenightstamper said...

Thank you to each of you who take time to visit my blogs and all of you who take the time to leave a message. Thank you also for keeping our family in your prayers. I thank God for my good friends and wonderful family. May each of us be blessed to do what we can to help others each day. We are so blessed! Love you, sherrill