Friday, September 4, 2009

Stampin Up punch creations - all made by demonstrators

If you are a Stampin Up demonstrator and you wish to see great ideas like these for your workshop ideas you may wish to join Late Night Stampers

I love it

If you need any supplies before they retire please visit my website
http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
my recruit password is scrapbook1
























if you are not a Stampin Up demonstrator but LOVE Stampin Up ideas you may wish to join http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StampinUpLNStampers we have a design team and weekly challenges! Please join us and invite your friends. Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com


4 comments:

Cheryl said...

You have added some great samples here. Thanks. Lots of variety.

Mary R. said...

Chery , how you made the Asain doll at the bottom of this page i really like it ....

Thank you!!

Latenightstamper said...

I didn't make it myself. Contact the artist for directions. Thanks Sherrill

Michelle said...

Gorgeous collection, thanks for sharing these ideas! I love the lion bookmark, so cute!
xx michelle from downunder
www.stampinkpaper.blogspot.com