Sunday, August 23, 2009

Artist Spotlight - Becky Roberts Stampin Up Demonstrator

Some of the great things on Becky's blog... check them out





Becky Roberts

I started in Roseville, CA  and had a fantastic business earning a couple cruises and wonderful bonus incentives, etc., then two years ago we relocated to Boise, ID for my husband’s job.  Starting over in these economic times has proven challenging at best, so I decided to make my blog work for me and started creating pattern tutorials for sale.  It has been such a great way to continue and grow my business!  Things are going well in Idaho for us.

 

I have two boys ages 13 and 10, a wonderful supportive husband a 100 pound Golden Retriever who is a lap dog and a cute cat.  My oldest son has set up several blogs for friends and downline, makes DVD’s of card samples for large events and is a master labeler!  I was involved at the Ronald McDonald House in Sacramento and enjoyed it very much.  I’ve stamped for the troops and volunteered in the auction for the Australian Bush Fires.


Visit her blog for more great samples of her work.


inkingidaho.blogspot.com

No comments: