Friday, May 15, 2009

Stampin Up artwork - Latenightstamper blog tour

I went on a Late Night Stampers blog tour today and these are some of the post cards I picked up along the way.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSconvention09/

These were made by Monika



These were made by Margaret




These were made by Karen











This was made by Blythe

This was made by Britney

These were made by Amy Celona




The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something from my stampin up supply stash.

There is a catch - you need to be willing to offer some sort of blog candy on your blog!

Let me know you're in, email me your snail mail addy at istmpnv@aol.com,
then re-post a blog contest like this on your blog. (feel free to change the wording)
and offer something to the first 5 people who respond to your post.
Please add my name to the #1 slot on your list - so I can be your first participant.

When you create your giveaway, you will become the first participant on the lists for the people who participate with you. Got it? :-)

My List:


2. Julie Semones from http://inkedujour.com/

3.

4.

5.

Don't forget to email me your snail mail addy at istmpnv@aol.com
Put Free Blog Candy Offer in the subject line please.

9 comments:

monikastamp said...

Wow - I didn't realize you had two blogs I must always click on the other one and today I clicked this link and what do I see - my projects right at the top! How exciting is that? I'm so glad you liked them. Thanks!
Monika

Lori Stilger said...

Sherrill, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - I'm glad you liked my candy jar. :) It's super cute - but my mom emptied it of the M&Ms. :D
Have a great day! Be blessed!

Sandi MacIver said...

Wow, there are some absolutely awesome artists in this group and it is so nice of you to put a summary page like this together, what an awesome way to view all these beautiful creations in one place.

Susan Timmerman said...

I had a BLAST on this last blog tour! LNS has the most talented ladies I've ever had the pleasure of knowing!

Mary R. said...

I would love to let you knowI love your blog but I dont haveone right now I have one under Mary Redford I think I had a PC but it crashed and now we have a new one but I dont know how to get my blog I dont want to try and put my other blog in my new one from the old PC BC they told us we had what they called a drive by Viris so we dont want it in our new PC thanks I love your blog ....happy bloging
Mary Redford

Mary R. said...

OOPS!!! My e-mail address is ::::
Mredford24@aol.com

Mary Redford

Ilina Crouse said...

wow, those are some wonderful projects. Love all of them!

Mita said...

We would like to nominate you for a FreedomToBlog.com Best of Blog Entry.

Please visit our site at: http://www.freedomtoblog.com

to submit your blog entry!

Benefits include:
1) Permanent Backlinks to your blog
2) Fully SEO optimized for maximum exposure
3) A chance to be published into a top 500 best of blog book"

Bethany said...

Do you have enough yet? I love your projects! I am excited to have been chosen to work for you! My email address is bethanykeeney@hotmail.com You are so selfless~ giving stuff away all the time!

Bethany Keeney