Friday, April 17, 2009

Artist Spotlight - Peggy Outen

By day, I am a pediatric occupational therapist in the local school system, but at night and on weekends, I play with stamps!! I have been a Stampin Up! Demo in the Udderly Awesome Group for twelve years. My favorite stamping projects are what I call treats - little containers and packages which usually contain some goodie ­ candy or notepads or such. I have custom made about 30 memory tins for customers and friends for their loved ones. I began my blog (http://stampinpegcadillo.blogspot.com) in January when I was home following back surgery. I have been successful in posting almost everyday since then, a personal goal of mine. Most of my business is hostessing stampin sessions in my home stampin playroom.




For having her artwork on my blog, Peggy is now in my Contest!
If you want to have your Stampin Up artwork here, just e-mail me and ask. istmpnv@aol.com
You may win FREE STAMPS!
or join our FREE Group for card makers and scrapbookers http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSconvention09/

2 comments:

Pam said...

Woooo ... I love the little purses and the pink/green card! Lovely!

Brandi said...

Some Lovely things posted here on this site. Just love the inspiration. bweinette@yahoo.com