Monday, March 2, 2009

Stampin Up Big Shot and punch ideas



Look at this cute purse made out of chipboard, and the little turkey name holder for Thanksgiving. I also love these pumpkins made with the oval punch!


My favorite item here is the owl since an owl is our Latenightstampers Logo.













How do you like this great calendar idea, I can't wait to use the back of this huge cookie sheet I have.
The snowflake above is wonderful. I hang them all over my Christmas tree.




Great apple to put on your teachers gift for appreciation week.









This little frog
was on a swap
card from our
Pre-Convention
events last year.
Isn't he cute :)







Love this little lamb a friend of ours used this idea on her swap cards at our Las Vegas Stampers meeting. It was a huge hit!








I love this chipboard flower and this fun Santa garland too!





















Last of all look at how creative this demonstrator is! What a great idea....
A special Thanks to all this weeks contributors, you will all be put in my drawing for free stamps!


No comments: