Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stampin Up Art Posting Contest - $50 prize for the winners

I have hired this talented artist to make samples for me. Just look at the beauty of these two cards. Like the other paper artists she pays special attention to details. Even her backgrounds in her photographs match the design.








Sandi MacIver send these two cute bunnies to live at my house just in time for Spring!


A quote from Sandi's Blog
"The pink ribbon is Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon


Ok, so now, I'm going to brag - my blog - I'm allowed right?
SHERILL GRAFF left me a message on my blog - I am so stoked about that, you just can't believe it.
Her blog is http://www.latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com/ give her a visit, you will be glad you did
(she is like the Princess of S.U. - Shelli is her upline!).
They are a most awesome group of ladies, so nice, so kind, so creative. ANYWAY, she asked me to design for her, of course I said yes, and so, my Bunny Box, and Bunny Card are on their way to VEGAS BABY....
I gave them a silver dollar to play the slots for me.
.... Hope the bunnies send me a post card from Vegas."


So Sandi is entered in my posting contest.

Would you like your artwork displayed on my blog as well?


Here are more details...


Posting Contest $50 prize for the winners


YES, I said WINNERS


When I return from Hawaii all sun burnt and well rested... I'll review all e-mails that have been sent to me with blog links in them.

and I'll look at all photos albums on our LateNightStamper yahoo group


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/latenightstampersconvention2008/


and I'll pick 3 Winners.
Each winner will get to chose $50 in Stampin Up merchandise from me!

I will also chose some of you to be Spotlighted on one of my blogs!

Yes, you may pass this contest on to your friends and fellow demonstrators.
Happy Sample making, Sherrill








1 comment:

Pam said...

I love the card with the butterflies ... I'm crazy about butterflies!!!