Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Artist Spotlight - Tana Conley

I became a stamper and scrapbooker about 12 years ago and have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for about 3 years now. I *love* design work and thinking outside the box.
That's one of the things that I'm 'famous' for, is using supplies and stamps for things other than they were meant to be. It's a great way to exercise creativity when you look at your stamps and supplies in a whole new light. My mother died of brain cancer when I had just turned 13 and because of this in my life, I am very passionate about leaving a legacy for my children. I want them to know how they grew up, so this is why I got into stamping and scraping.
Through all of this, it's helped me realize how great of a gift that God has given me. Mostly I'm most passionate about using my God given gift of stamping, scraping and creating to encourage and help others, especially my own children. Visit my blog http://tanaconley.blogspot.com/





Tana is part of our Latenightstamper Design team.
Thanks for all the inspiration, We love your work!
Want to see more great artwork?
Check out our stampin Up group, it's FREE http://groups.yahoo.com/group/latenightstampersconvention2008/


No comments: