Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Artist Spotlight- Sandi MacIver


I'm Sandi, I live in Portland Oregon with hubby Ian and Dog Jack.
I have been a Stampin Up Demonstrator since March 2008.
stamping for over 20 years.
My favorite part about being a demonstrator is enabling people and showing them how to make beautiful projects, watching as they gain their confidence and discover the hidden artist in themselves.
Myself, I love to create.
I surround myself with paper, stamps, ink, embellishments.
If you looked at my work table, your first reaction would be, Oh my gosh, how does she create anything from this mess? That is how my little brain works, it grabs it all, and just puts it together. Yes my ideas keep me awake some nights, thankfully, I do remember them in the morning. I just finished travel plans to my first Regional in Seattle next month and I am so looking forward to the adventure. In the past year I have met so many nice people and they are all stampin up demonstrators or customers who have become friends. How blessed are we to share this great hobby and passion, and we get to call this WORK!

No comments: